The offer which says 100% cash back on using Paytm wallet is nothing but rubbish. We ordered a T-shirt of Rs. 1195, assuming to get 100% cash back, but what we have received is nothing.

“100% cash back amount to a max of Rs. 150” Does 100% cash back means only Rs. 150?

Jabong has not mentioned anything except a banner saying 100% cash back. There is no sign of *T&C on the banner itself. We looked the banner and started shopping.

It is nothing but a trick to make fool of customers. Jabong is making money with this offer.

Sujash.Jain wrote the review because of pricing issue at Jabong and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $795 and wants Jabong to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jabong t-shirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jabong?

Comments

Its true.

They are playing with the customer's emotions.

Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more