Jabong is making fool of customers!
The offer which says 100% cash back on using Paytm wallet is nothing but rubbish. We ordered a T-shirt of Rs. 1195, assuming to get 100% cash back, but what we have received is nothing.
“100% cash back amount to a max of Rs. 150” Does 100% cash back means only Rs. 150?
Jabong has not mentioned anything except a banner saying 100% cash back. There is no sign of *T&C on the banner itself. We looked the banner and started shopping.
It is nothing but a trick to make fool of customers. Jabong is making money with this offer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "Hello Whomsoever it may concern, On 9th of Jan 2016 i met with an major life threatening accident while i was driving Nissan Sunny in India and the car's air..."
- "Hi team' Actuly i just become a member of this dating site but bymistake i purchased goald card however i needed only one month and also i confused that u gave..."
- "1. Problem while purchasing - their website went down. Existing order failed. Had to restart from scratch. 2. Bad Tracking System - their tracking system is useless. Only says when it..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."